Hello everyone!
So, I made this little baby picture montage for our baby showers, but I forgot about them on the days of....that's about right! So anywho, I figured I would play it here. I had it on youtube, but stupid youtube muted the music and I like the music, so I am going to try to upload this to the blogger. I hope it works! :)
Brandon has been working on Lily's nursery for 3 days! The mural got a little out of control, but it looks really cool. It came out brighter than we originally wanted, but it still looks amazing. I can't believe I have such a talented husband! Anywho, I will be posting those pictures soon.
In case some of you forgot, I don't post all the pictures I take on the blog because it would be double posting them on my gmail bandwidth. Here is the link to my picasa web albums...
Jen's Picasa Web Album
Go ahead and bookmark that and this blog for future reference. :)
Here's the video!
0 comments:
Post a Comment