Monday, September 7, 2009

Mural ALMOST finished!

I know some of you are just about sick of seeing these pictures, but Brandon did an amazing job and I am so proud of him! There are a few little places that have to be painted so he has about another day to work on it, but today (the day it was supposed to be done) cutting the grass took precedent.
Here is the link to the photo album with all the pictures...
Lily's room pictures

This past week, I had my 29 week check-up which included my glucose tolerence test. Doc said everything looked great. I gained 2 lbs over goal weight which I was not happy about, but oh freaking well. 2 lbs...that's not too bad. I go back in 2 weeks and hopefully I won't gain anything so I can stay on the 1 lb a week track! I know that it's horrible to be so worried about my weight whilst I am this pregnant. I just want to keep a good eye on it so it doesn't get out of control.

We haven't gotten the results for the glucose tolerence yet. I hope those results are ok. I am a carbohydrate disaster area right about now, so that makes me a little worried...hence 2 lbs over goal weight! Also, my older brother has full blown diabetes and Ali is borderline diabetic...That also makes me a little worried because it definitely runs in the family.

The doc also said that I am measuring at 30 weeks. This wouldn't normally be a big deal, BUT this is the 3rd time he has put my due date a week earlier. First time, during the ultrasound, he said Lily was further along and he said that would put my due date at the 19th. I said not possible and went along my merry way. The second time, he measured my belly and said I was a week over, and this past time he did the same thing and said I was a week over. Now...this might explain why I am so freaking clueless as to how many weeks I am along. My 3 ipod widgets all have different weeks, my pregnancy calendar has different weeks and the doc has different weeks. I really am trying to keep track of this, but I am finding that technology is becoming a little unreliable and confusing! Don't tell my hubby I said that! He would disown me! But then again, Brandon is really freaking tall. His dad is really freaking tall, his dad's family is holy hell tall...maybe Lily is just going to be a tall girl. Who knows! I can't wait for the ultrasound to get a general idea of how big this girl is...

Brandon goes this Wed to the dentist for a root canal! ugh! Thank GOD for our good dental insurance. It will be covered at 90% so that's good...if it wasn't, I would have cried.
I also go to my other doctor and we are going to stop the meds on Tuesday-ish. It's going to be ok, so I am not worrying about it! The first few weeks will be hard, but I am thinking positive from there on out!

Don't forget to go check out the pictures! He did such an amazing job! I am so proud of him! :)

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Practically Paradise. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase