Hello all...Recently, Lily has started showing a few signs that she is getting ready to start the potty training process and although we are not quite there yet, we are starting to introduce her to the potty.
Hello potty, I'm Lily and I think I like you!
We are just trying to do a before and after bath type thing. I would normally just do it before bath, but she seems to like to pee right AFTER she gets out of the tub. I mean, seriously, if a child walks to another room or area every time to poop, she is getting ready to be potty trained. Not there yet, but getting there.
A few more things going on...
ECI came last week to do her DAY-C test and see if she still qualified for services and come to find out, our pediatrician hasn't taken the seizure disorder diagnosis off of her yet so she still qualifies for services only because of the diagnosis though. He has just changed it to a seizure disorder with nonrecurring seizures.... We go next week for Lily's (late) 12 mth well baby visit and I'm going to talk to him about this and find out his reasoning behind this. I really don't want the diagnosis to follow her around, but if there is a reason for it, I want to be as informed as possible. As far as her Day-C test goes, she scored very well.
Here are her scores:
Cognitive- 17 mths
Communication- 18 mths
Social-Emotional- 18 mths
Physical- 18 mths
Adaptive- 17 mths
You can see some of the little buggers in this picture...
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment