Hello all!
Just thought I would give a little Lily update. Lily is growing like a weed and running this house.
Literally...her favorite thing to do these days is run around the house acting like a goofball and to chase the cats. The past month and a half she has started talking so much and become quite the little person. I guess she knows ECI comes next week and they are particularly looking at her speech to see about qualifying her for this next year since we no longer have a seizure disorder as a diagnosis. :)
A few new things she is saying:
Weeeeeee!
Ho ho ho
Key
Kitty cat (key cat)
Also when you start singing the ABC's, you say "A,B" and she says "C, D".
Here is a cute video of her talking:
She knows her belly button ( of course), her mouth, teeth, hair, feet, and hands.
She LOVES to be read to and to look though books. She will bring you books all day long and sit on your lap while you read to her. Today, between Brandon and I, we read "My first Mother Goose" about 10 times.
0 comments:
Post a Comment