Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's a...

BOY!   

We went for our 20 week appt on Dec 30th and originally, we were not supposed to be scheduled for an ultrasound but they messed up and scheduled us one.  At our dec 2nd ultrasound, the doctor hinted that it was a boy and laughed when I asked if there was a chance it could still be a girl.  Well, he told us he was 90% sure, but we were not ready to tell anyone till we knew 100%.  Frankly, I was still holding out for another girl!  Well, as you can see from the scan on the 30th, it was quite obvious compared to the one on the 2nd that our itty bittiest baby is indeed a boy!



December 2nd "boy" scan

 
December 30th "boy" scan
 



The baby started moving on Christmas Day.  I felt him that night as I was laying down in bed.  It was a beautiful little Christmas blessing.  We left LA on December 27th so we could spend sometime getting things done around the house before Brandon went back to work on the 3rd.

On New Years Day, I started running a fever which lasted for 13 hours.  Longest most intense fever ever and I don't know if it is because of the pregnancy, but it was rough.  All the Tylenol did was bring my fever down from 102 to 100.  We started getting really worried about the baby and said that if it didn't go away by the morning, we would go to the ER.  Apparently, God heard our prayers and the fever finally went away and I felt fine.  So strange....

Anywho, we are super excited about the little man.  Candice is already planning a baby shower at prenatal pics in March with a "One Fish Two Fish" theme.  Bring on the blue!!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Practically Paradise. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase