Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cat for Sale

Well, she's gone and done it...

Gidget has gone rogue.  My nose nightmare is in full assault.  Apparently, she got pissed off for the last time yesterday when I denied her "good food" (wet kitty food).  I only denied her because she has been getting it a lot and when she gets it too much, she stops eatting her dry food which is not good for her.  Apprently, that was the straw that broke the camel's back.  Gidget has started peeing on everything that is Lilys...oh yeah, and our comforter AGAIN!  She surprisingly didn't pee anywhere in her room which is surprising, but she did on blankets, the baskets under her bassinet, HER BATHTUB SPONGE...all kinds of stuff.  Now, she will do this when she gets upset and mad about something but has yet to do it since Lily was born.  Which we were kinda proud of her for.  Right before Lily came (and ever since) we have had people in and out of the house.  That would normally be enough to throw her off completely and make her act out, but she didn't and we were really proud of her.  Today, well, it is safe to say I almost killed her today.  She has peed on everything and I will be smelling cat piss for weeks...months perhaps. We rubbed her face in it and all and have barred her from all the rooms.  She is going to be so upset when Brandon goes to bed tonight and she isn't allowed in the room.   Anyways, I just had to rant.  I really feel bad for her because I know she is doing this because she isn't getting enough attention, but OH FREAKING WELL.  Neither am I...Neither is Brandon.  I know she doesn't understand and it will come in time.  Maybe she just had a kitty meltdown like I had the other day.  I don't know. 

Anyways, if you are looking for a cat, chances are I won't give her to you, but I am to the point WHERE I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING IT!!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Practically Paradise. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase