Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby nugget is already a ham...

Hello all!
Busy busy week! We have had so much going on lately, I can barely keep up! I plan on blogging about our trip to Disney, but I am waiting for our PhotoPass CD to come in the mail, so I can post and blog with all of the pictures.
We had an absolute blast! More about that later. :)

Today, I had my second doctor's appointment for the little baby nugget. It was hilarious. We were laughing the whole time. Dr. Plavidal took another ultrasound and we couldn't get a real good picture from the belly, so he probed me again and we got some great pictures! I just wish we could get a video! We saw the baby, and he got a great shot of it and then the baby started waving it's hand around. It was waving to us! We started laughing and then it started rolling around showing off. It was so cute! He got some great profile shots and a few close-up (as close as you can get for being 3/4" long) shots as well. The beautiful heartbeat was 167 bpm and the doc said that the baby looks great and thank heavens for that strong heartbeat. We go back again in 4 weeks and then I go two weeks after that, then 4 then 2...you get the picture. We will most likely be able to find out the gender of the baby on our June 11th visit. That's kind of poopy because I kinda wanted to know before we go to the beach the first week of June, but we'll know soon enough.

The doctor also said that I have a very narrow pelvis which doesn't sound good to me. I want that baby to be able to fly right on out, but that might not happen. Although, that would probably explain why my hips are hurting me at night so early on. Anywho, here are some pictures of the little bugger!


It was waving it's little hand on the left and here you can see a little face shot. If you click on it, it will make the picture larger. :)

This is where it was waving it's hand back and forth and a cute little profile shot.

This one is cute because it is a profile shot and then it was finished and decided to roll around and show it's bum to you.

This was a great visit and Brandon and I can't stop smiling when we look at each other because the baby was just too cute today. I can't wait for more! The doc had us at 10 weeks 1 day and the due date is still scheduled for November 23rd! A day after my brother's birthday!
I'll write again soon!
:)
Jenny

1 comments:

Candice Jarrett said...

I love it! She is sooooo cute! I say she because I really still think the baby will be a she....especially if that heart rate stays higher!! It'll be so much fun to have so many ultrasounds, they're always the best part! I love you guys!

 
Copyright 2010 Practically Paradise. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase