Today was a busy day! Brandon and I had our first baby appointment today and then at about 5, I brought him to the airport to go to Huntsville till Friday.
Well, at the appointment, the doctor said that instead of being 7 weeks 5 days (which technically I should be), I am actually more like 8 weeks 1 day. It's pretty cool how they determine that. During the ultrasound he takes a measurement of the baby and depending on how long the baby is, tells them how far along you are. It's a pretty cool measurement system because honestly, the baby grows so fast. Last week, my ipod widget says it was the size of a sesame seed, and now this week, it says it's a freaking blueberry. A blueberry!


Anywho, One shot of the baby said it said 8 wks 1 day, the next shot said 8 wks 2 days, the next shot said 8 wks 3 days. Who really knows, but we're at 8 weeks and that's pretty cool. All I know is that we saw and heard a beautiful strong and steady heartbeat. Thank God!
I am supposed to have another doctor's appointment in 2 weeks, but we will be in California, so I am going to have to have it at about 2 1/2 weeks. Probably May 4thish. I'll keep everyone updated!
0 comments:
Post a Comment