Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back to JAX :)

So, today I get a call from Candice and she has been having crazy erratic contractions all day long, so tomorrow morning I leave to go to Jacksonville. Abby and Mrs. Jerry are coming in at 10ish tomorrow evening, but Dave will be working all day, so I figured I would take the early flight in case Drew decides to make his appearance tomorrow. Babies are so exciting and hers always make unexpected appearances. :)

Well, Brandon left today to go to Seattle for a few days and then to Bakersfield, CA. I am grateful that he had this last week he didn't have to travel because the poor thing has been a traveling fool lately and then after Disney, everyone needs a tiny vacation! I do have pictures of Drew's room, but they are on the other computer and that dear computer hasn't been turned on in days which is seriously unbelievable. I need to post them. I am not sure why they did not upload to my gmail account, but it is making me think that I may have more Disney pictures too. I have my photopass cd coming this week, but I am not going to be here to get it. Ironically, I have crazy amounts of things coming in the mail this week. I just hope the UPS guy leaves them hidden. I've been an internet shopping fool this week!

Last night, we ate Chili's. WHAT A HORRIBLE IDEA! Baby Nugget does not like Chili's. I was up all night feeling like crap. I was eating Tums like candy. That being said, those anti-nausea pills the doctor gave me are working very well. They didn't the first time, but they just had to get in my system. I just have to take them in the morning before I get vertical, wait 20 min then eat, then take my pre-natals and continue to move slowly for about 30 min after. Week 13 can't come soon enough! I just hope I am not one of the "lucky ones" who has this crap for longer than the first trimester. Well, I best go pack and get things in order. I will let everyone know if and when Drew gets here!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Practically Paradise. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase