Friday, April 10, 2009

Slightly cloudy, mostly sunny :)

Hi everyone,
I hope ya'll are doing well. I just wanted to vent a little bit about how I am feeling this week.

... I don't know where to start...Well, yes I do. The nausea/vomiting...Oh my gosh, why did no one ever tell me it was THIS bad??!! I don't remember my mom ever running to the bathroom to throw up. The woman was more of a machine when she was with child then she is now. I mean, I have been sick to the point of being afraid to leave the house, or for that matter, even cleaning up my house. If I move too much, I throw up, so I pretty much have to be lazy till about 1:30 before I can feel "safe" to leave.

Now, my next ailment that has me freaking out a little. This crazy heartbeat of mine. I can literally look in the mirror and see my pulse pulsing in my throat. I was really worried yesterday, so I took my RESTING bpm and it was 88. I was worried about that, so I looked it up. Yep, just as a I expected...NORMAL till 90 bpm... Normal? Are you serious?!! I feel like I am running a crazy temperature because my body is so hot. Don't worry though, that's NORMAL. Normal my butt. That ain't normal. I've been doing what they say, lay on your left side, but that is making me lay in my bed for at least 20 MORE minutes before it goes down only to return to the bed in about an hour.

My diet coke obsession is pretty much depleted for the time being. I haven't been able to finish a Route 44 diet coke in about a week. I just haven't. While that's not a bad thing, it's very interesting how your body will tell you what it needs when you listen close enough and for go habits. I just want water. Only water. It was really hilarious because, that being said, the other day I went to Kroger to do some shopping. I got so thirsty that I picked up 2 things of water, 24 diet cokes, 24 diet Dr. Peppers, a huge thing of Hawaiian Punch and then realized that wouldn't help at that moment so I went to the front and drank myself one of the waters in the store. I went home and Brandon was like, "what the hell?!". It was funny. :)

Well, on Tuesday, we have our first doctor's appointment/ultrasound, so say a prayer for us that everything goes smoothly. I am sure it will, but just say a prayer for my piece of mind. I know I will. I am still on my medications. They have been altered slightly, but I am still on them. They agree that it is for the best. My two doctors are working side by side and have in the past successfully, so I am sure everything will be fine, but you know...worries and all.


On April 21st, Brandon and I are going to Disney for our 1st anniversary! Yeayyy! I can't believe it's already been a year, but when I look back at all we have done this year, I can't believe it's ONLY been a year! Built a house, a big move, baby on the way. So wild! Anywho, when it's time to leave Orlando, Brandon and I are renting a car(hybrid Prius- try it out)and driving to Jacksonville. While we are there, Brandon is going to paint a mural in Drew's room and Candice, Ms. Jerry and I are going to see Wicked on Saturday night. I've never seen Wicked, so it should be fun.

When we get back from Orlando/Jacksonville, that Monday, Brandon is going to be leaving for a week to go and work in Bakersfield, CA. We figured while he is going out that way, I will go with him and hang out with his parents for awhile. It's going to be such a busy month, but it will make the weeks go by faster and it will get me out of this house!

Anywho, I hope everyone has a beautiful and peaceful Easter weekend. Remember Jesus and what he went through for us. Take a look around outside at the beautiful Earth he gave us. Say a prayer, and be grateful for the wonderful lives we live that HE gave us and guides us through.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Practically Paradise. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase