Thursday, July 9, 2009

July trip home

Ok, so I have a lot to write about, so this will be one of many a blogs in the next few days....
First of all, the trip to Louisiana.
It was so nice to be home. I can say home with 100% certainty because it is just home there. Don't get me wrong, I love Texas, but there is definitely something to be said for knowing you have family right there. I mean, RIGHT there...up your butt RIGHT there... My throat actually started hurting from talking so much. I haven't' talked that much since we moved here! I do want to apologize to everyone that I did not get to see while I was home! I was supposed to do lunch with a lot of you, but I just didn't get a chance. The week flew by! Hopefully, it will work out next time!

Anywho, Brandon's family reunion was great! I met lots of hilarious people and we had a great time. It was so nice to be able to put faces with names! FINALLY! Here are a few pictures from our trip home... :)


Bros and Sisters at Jack's first birthday!




Jack, John and Christine opening Jack's presents



The birthday boy!



Ali and her first cell phone! It came with 300 min and she had 200 by the end of the first week!



Hilariousness in the Destination Maternity dressing room! I couldn't help myself!


Abby on the boat



First boat ride of the weekend!



Chillin' and chit chattin



Fourth of July shenanigans



More shenanigans


Brandon and Baby Drew

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Practically Paradise. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase