Friday, May 29, 2009

Update..better late than never!

Hello!
So, this week has been interesting.

Brandon left on Tuesday for Seattle and comes home tonight at midnight. (A little while after I wrote this, he called me and his plane has been delayed an hour-ugh) Anywho, I was able to get a lot of stuff done on Wednesday...drycleaning, getting my ring saudered, wandering aimlessly around mommy to bee and me wishing I knew if I was having a boy or a girl.
Then, Thursday I went to my doctor's appointment. When I got there, they weighed me and I lost another 1.3 lbs and then they took my bp and it was low, but not dangerous. My bp is probably low because I have been relaxing a lot and not really doing a whole lot because I've been feeling so crummy. As far as the weight goes, he said I should be gaining .5 lbs a week. At this point, I have only gained one pound since my pre-baby visit, but the doc says that is ok and we shouldn't be worried. As far as the beautiful baby goes... it's heartbeat was in the high 160's. It was funny cause it was kicking the doctor every time he pushed down with the heartbeat machine, so it made it hard for the doctor to find it's heartbeat. He's already good at giving people a run for their money!

So, no ultrasound this week, but on the June 11th visit we will have one and doc said that we should be able to find out the sex then. Yeayy!!!

Well, this Wednesday we leave for Ft. Walton on our annual beach trip! I can't wait! I feel like I haven't been outside in decades! I can't wait to get in the water and stay there. Hopefully, I will feel well enough while we are there. I should be, so...

When we get back, that next week, we have our doctor's appointment. That next week Brandon will be in Seattle and Bakersfield, CA and I will be meeting him in Bakersfield. The week after that, I will be in LA for Jack's 1st birthday and Brandon's family reunion. This summer is crazy!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Practically Paradise. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase