So, lately I have been a little bit of a night hawk lately and somewhere between the repeat episode of Chelsea Lately and E! News, they play a commercial that is by far right up there with the Sham-Wow ridiculousness.
It'll have you saying wow every time!
But no, it's worse than that. It's cash4gold.com...
I have decided that this is some foreign country's plan to see if American citizens are as stupid as their government makes them out to be. I mean, they even suckered poor old Ed McMahon to pose on their website! Is this how you went bankrupt, ED???? Don't do it, ED!!!
Sheesh. Anyways, for those of you who don't know what this is, Cash4gold.com is essentially this... send us your gold and we will send you a check for what we think it is worth. !! Wow...yeah, but what I really want to know is if people are really sending stuff in.
So ridiculous!
Anywho, I am off to buy paint!
0 comments:
Post a Comment