Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sick

Hello all!
Well, this past weekend Brandon and I did a lot of yard work and stuff around the house. We cut the grass, weed eated the grass, fertilized the lawn, painted our bathroom, AND hung a bunch of stuff up in the guest bedroom. We did a whole bunch, but today I am feeling the wrath of that yard work.

Last week, I was on weather.com a lot and saw that almost everyday that week, we would have a allergy alert. Now, I lived in Louisiana (land of pinetrees galore) my entire life and have NEVER heard an allergy alert issued.

Anywho, I didn't think too much of it. I was mostly worried about Brandon being outside doing yard work because his allergies are so bad, but as long as he has Claritin in him, he is good. I haven't gotten sick in so long, I wasn't concerned about myself. Working at an elementry school for 5 years had my immune system insanely awesome. I mean, Stomach things, yeah, I have always and will always have stomach issues, but sick sick? Today, I was running a fever and coughing up my lungs. My throat is hurting, and worst of all, my chest feels like it weighs a ton and it H.U.R.T.S. I was supposed to go to dinner tonight with Brandon and Mr. Mike, but after a trip to Wal-Mart, I came home and glued myself to the couch. Brandon brought me home some dinner and now I am just hanging out watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix on Tivo. Tivo knows me too well. ;)

Anywho, I took a bath and that helped a lot, enough to make my back and chest feel better. Brandon was supposed to leave to go to Alabama tomorrow, but today, they cancelled the trip, so they are going to go Sunday night and come back Tuesday. Then, on Wednesday evening we are supposed to leave to go to Louisiana for Brandon's birthday and Candice's baby shower as long as everything goes as planned. I hope it does, I hate it when my plans get messed up.


Here is a picture of Brandon and his first time using his new mower.



Here is the bathroom that we painted. We have a lot of touch=ups to do, but for the most part it is done!


We also finished decorating our guest bedroom for the most part. Well, we hung a shelve and drapes.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Practically Paradise. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase