Tonight Brandon fixed the background for my blog. Do you like it??? He did a pretty great job if I do say so myself! Anywho, Brandon and I exchanged Valentine's Day presents today...Well, technically, my present came in the mail and I decided to give him his. Brandon bought me a few (much needed) Estee Lauder lotions for my face. Actually, we bought it the other day when we were at the Woodlands mall, but they sent it to us in the mail so I could get the free gifts. So many free gifts...So awesome! Anywho, I talked him into it by saying, "Consider it an investment in a beautiful wife. :)" I had him sold!
For Brandon's Valentine's Day present, I sent him on a scavenger hunt around the house to find his present. The point of the scavenger hunt was to get him to look around the house for certain items that he would probably not be able to find without bugging me for!
I am soooo sick of this conversation:
"Brandon, quick, go get me my ________."
"Where is it?"
"It's under the sink. It's right there."
"Um, no it's not, I'm looking and it's not there...We must be out."
"If I come in there and find it exactly where you are looking, I am going to be pissed!"
"It's not here!"
(Me-5 min later)*stomp stomp stomp stomp (looking through cabinet)*
"There it is! I didn't see it and I looked all in there!"
"Sometimes, you have to move things around to be put in the category of "looking for it." Are you freaking kidding me????!!!!"
This conversation has happened a lot lately and this brought me to the idea to do this little scavenger hunt. I had him find coffee cups, the address book, his scarves, beach towels, the carpet cleaner, his deodorant elsewhere in the house, and most importantly his CLARITIN!
So many things! The hunt took us about 45 min, so he didn't do too bad. It was pretty successful, and he learned where a few things in the house were located. I don't blame him for not knowing though, I am still organizing things. :) At the end of the hunt, he found his (ghetto wrapped aka: blanket thrown over it) present. I got him a new chair for his computer. It's made out of fabric, is breathable, has lumbar support and a place where he can lean his head back. That's important with a 6'4" husband! :)
Anywho, I hope everyone has a fantastic Valentine's Day tomorrow. If you are reading this, I love you and you deserve it!
And to my husband, thank you so much for redesigning my site! You are a genius. I love you!
Peace!
Jenny
2 comments:
Yeay for your new website!!! Thanks for the keen chair! Love you! :)
LMFAO.... wow.. I could hear each of your voices exactly with inflection and everything in that conversation posted and I was literally laughing right here on my couch out loud. I love you guys. I miss you!! I'm going to do my best to come visit over Mardi Gras assuming I have the funds available, I'll call you soon and figure it out! :o)
Post a Comment