Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lily is 7 months old!



Hello all! 
I decided to wait and update till just a day or two before her official "7 month birthday" because last month, she did SOOO much the last few days, I had to edit my post like 3 times.  Good thing I did because she learned to crawl yesterday!  I can't believe we're already at 7 months and I can't believe she is crawling!  It seems like just yesterday, she didn't move at all!  So crazy.  She has been scooting for awhile, but now she is everywhere.  It's like it was overnight.  The day she started crawling (June 28, 2010), she also started pulling up on everything.  All her tables, the couch...EVERYTHING! 
7 months already, I just can't believe it!
Jennifer came last week and she said everything looked good with Lil.  She is working on her 9-12 month milestones.  She also said that it looks like Lily might be an early walker...which I kinda agree with, but who knows.

Here are her stats...
Lily is now:
21 lbs 14 oz
28" long

Her weight has really leveled out since we have started the solids and she is now moving so much.  

Here is a video of her crawling!


 Here is another video of her pulling up!


She is doing so much these days!
Here are a few of the things she has accomplished this month!

Shaking her head "no"
Waving "hello" and "bye bye"
Pulling to stand
Crawling
Going from laying down to sitting 
Picking up hands whilst standing against things
When she crys for me, she crys, "Mmmmm"
Started reaching for people
Touching people's faces
First trip to the beach
First time on a super long car ride (12 hours)
Learned to turn off the lights when she sees a light switch

Things she LOVES!
The Hot Dog Dance...all things stop when that song comes on and it totally soothes her
Disney Sing A Longs
Lily loves the water! 
The cats....she squeels and gets so excited when they come near her!
Blowing raspberries...she does it to be cute and thinks it is funny

Favorite  Toys
Her hairbrush
Her hangers
Activity Tables
Paper

Lily was also christened this month on June 27th 2010.  My brother, Tim and my sister, Ali were Lily's godfather and godmother.  We had family come in for her big day and had a small shindig at our house afterwards.  It was really nice.  Ann also came to the christening and took photos of the event for us.  They came out great!  Here are a few!
On the first of July, we go for Lil's neurology appointment.  We haven't had a seizure since she was born so hopefully they will take her off of the medication, but who knows.  I'll keep everyone updated!

EDIT:
I forgot to update everyone how my lower back healed...The next day, after taking that ibuprofin 3 that night, the pain went away!  I guess there was inflammation and the ibuprofen helped it go away which made everything feel better.  It was the weirdest thing, but it's gone and I am happy!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Practically Paradise. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase