Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Every day I'm shuf-f-f-ling!!!!

Hi everyone!  Hope everyone is doing well!  Lily started her first ballet/tap/gymnastics class last week!  I am very excited for her.  She gets to be in a recital and everything!  Should be interesting! 
Lucas loves the camera!  
Looks can be deceiving!  She behaved like a typical 2 year old in class! 

She starts her fall semester of school right after Labor Day and I know she is ready for it.  I am finding that putting her in school at 2 has been very beneficial for her.  She is so eager to learn and with a 15 month old (as of Aug 26 :)), I can only stimulate that brain so much before baby brother intervenes! 

Lucas is doing great!  Growing like a champ and eating just about everything in sight, but he is really a happy go lucky boy!  He isn't talking too much like Lily was at this age, which kind of concerns me, but I'm guessing it will come in due time.  I am using some speech therapy skills with him that I learned from ECI and my speech therapist friends PES so hopefully that helps.  :) 
He is such a good boy.  We don't have ANY sleep problems with him like we had/have with his sister.  I ask him if he is ready for bed, he nods his head, waves good-bye and goes quietly into his bed.  SO DIFFERENT from his sister!!! 

Speaking of his sister and sleep, Miss Lily has decided to give up her naps (for the most part).  At school, she takes a nap but if she naps at home, she is awake until 10:00!  No bueno!  I know she still needs the nap but that bedtime is just too late for her (AND ME).
 One month left until our 1 week trip to Disney!!!  We are so excited!  I am a little nervous how the long days, lines and waits are going to go over with my little ones, but we are gonna truck through it and we WILL have a good time!  :)  My mom, sister, lil bro and his girlfriend are going with us and we are all so ready to go!  My mom seems to be the most excited out of all of us!  I think she has long been awaiting taking little ones to Disney and seeing the magic and excitement in their faces that we used to have as little ones.  I'm sure that taking moody teenagers/adults to Disney gets old very quickly so this trip will be a nice change of pace from our past Disney trips!!!

 Here are a few other things going on right now! 

We are in the process of putting Lily and Lucas into one room and reclaiming our house!  Lily will be in one loft bed and Lucas will be in the bottom part of another bed.  Gotta love Ikea!  Especially ikeahacker.com!  We are obsessed with the Swedes (and their delicious meatballs) right now! 

We are looking in to moving!  We expected to go international this year but that won't happen for a few more years so we are looking to get a bigger house in the Houston area...if we can sell our house!  

Scentsy is going great!  I am really busting my butt trying to get my name out there, but business is steady and doing pretty good for now!  If anyone is interested in joining my team, hosting a party, or loading up on Scentsy greatness, you can visit my site at www.jennycasey.scentsy.us!   I really appreciate the support!  :)

Hope everyone is doing well!  Till next time! 

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Practically Paradise. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase