We had our 34 week appointment on Wednesday and the doctor wants us to move the c-section date up to the to at the latest the 25th of May no longer will it be the 1st of June. Apparently, due to Lucas' size, he doesn't want to chance me going into labor that late because if the labor was to stall with the big baby and the previous c-section, we are really taking some serious chances with a uterine rupture. At this visit, I was measuring at 37 1/2 weeks. I go again to the doctor on May 4th and then I will start my weekly visits.
I'm really kinda bummed by this. I really wanted to give him till at least the due date, but we are kinda playing with fire here and the last thing we need is for things to go badly. I love my big babies, but must they always be so difficult??!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!
0 comments:
Post a Comment