Not too much to talk about, but I figured I would update. Here is a quote from "Knocked Up" that kinda sums up how the past few weeks have been going. Brandon says this a lot, but puts my name in there... It makes us both laugh and make light of the situation, thank GOD! He is great. Here is the quote...
-"Knocked Up"
Well, I don't think I've mentioned this in my past posts, but I've been spending my free time making hair bows for Lily and Abby. They are coming out really cute. Lately, I have been focusing on Christmas bows. I made some really cute matching ones for Lily and Abby for the holidays so I'm excited about that. I don't have pictures of them at this moment on my computer, but I am going to take some and post them soon. I know Lily probably won't have enough hair to put them directly in her hair come Christmastime, but we have quite a few of the interchangeable headbands that you can add the bows to so we're all set in that department.
*Update* Here are a few of the ones I have been working on...
I'm also going to make some poinsetta flowers for the girls and a few other little things. :)
I've also been working on pacifer clips...I figured since I had all the ribbon laying around, I might as well. They are so easy to make! I just need to pick up some more pieces for the base of the clip and I need to find my crop-a-dile! My other snap method isn't working very well.
Oh! Before I forget, my beautiful Ali had her FIRST homecoming this past weekend! She looked AMAZING! I was crying forever when mom sent me these pictures. Check them out!

Everyone take care and I'll update again soon! Our next doctor appointment is November 2nd! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment